Sojourn Curiosities

Musings on Life and Lost Things Found

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday

Slept until 10 with dreams about some sort of a coastal secret society that I was a part of. Involved outbuildings, and secret tasks, emerald coves, lighthouses and forts.

This morning starting with coffee and sourdough toast.

I want to show you the mug I reserve for weekends only. It once belonged to a beloved family member. I can't bear to use my special mug on a day that requires me to work.





Look for a neat shop announcement later on today!

1 comment:

  1. Thats cool that you have a special mug for weekends! Its a personable mug too! My parents have several mugs that have faces on them that I enjoy drinking from when I visit. Perhaps I'll make some mugs with faces someday

    ReplyDelete